Classic Rooms Assisi
Classic Rooms in Assisi, elegance for your vacations in Umbria
The welcoming Classic Rooms in Assisi perfectly summarize the structure's soul, fusing together testimonial, historical and original elements with modern comfort.
Classic Rooms are intimate and cozy just like in a 4 Stars Hotel; some of them have a view of the Castle's swimming pool and Perugia, while others overlook the Saint Francis' hamlet and the Umbrian valley.
The country house's Classic chambers are between 16 and 25 square meters wide and their bathrooms are provided with either a shower or bathtub. Each chamber is fully modelled on the entire fortress' features, conveying both style and class.
Romantic types may choose for a fireplace furnished lodge, while moving to the second floor will find attic accommodations with wooden beams that further enrich the already wonderful Classic room.
Wheelchair users will be able to benefit from the garden entry private lodgings located at the adobe's most ancient tower ground level.
- classic l edera 102 download pdf
- classic il fiordaliso 105 download pdf
- classic il fiordaliso 106 download pdf
- classic la rosa 109 download pdf
- classic la rosa 110 download pdf
212 download pdf
214 download pdf
- superior l'alba 215 download pdf
- classic la viola 218 download pdf
- classic l'aurora 219 download pdf
222 download pdf
223 download pdf